I had a few extra days so I worked a bit more on Eseld
I added a bit of shading and fixed some of the monster.
Unfortunately my TvPaint file corrupted beyond repair so it isn’t all redrawn, but I feel like I have finished with working on this film for now. Maybe I’ll update it for the ten year anniversary.
I’m considering entering this for a few film festival. I may wait a little later in the year so the snow theme feels more appropriate- or maybe entering it in the summer would be an advantage. I need to think on it but will make a decision soon.
This project has been hard, but when pasting together clips to make a show reel I realised there were some decent pieces of animation in here. I think my feelings are overall positive.