After reviewing the animatic over the past week I realised what I wanted to change and set about making those edits.
I knew I wanted to change the timing of the end half and also add a drill close up and improve overall the posing and shots of the keys.
I started working on this, and to help I had a page of references-
Along with more puppy pictures to make sure the design was consistent-
After making all the adjustments I ended up with this as my animatic-
I really like it and think it’s a definite improvement over the previous version. I now need to start filling in keys and then continuing to sync it to my soundtrack.