For the first lesson of visual effects we were compositing three images together in Nuke
We needed a clear background, a figure for the middleground, and a plant or wall for the foreground. Here are my picks-
After masking in photoshop using alpha channels I ended up creating this composite-
It’s a little messy but I managed to scale the images and make them all the same quality.
For homework we had to remake it neater with different images:
I paid closer attention to the masking in this version. It’s still a bit messy near the elephants back but I think it’s a definite improvement from the first one.